The Show Jumping Schooling Round / ‘Fix a Round’ Saturdays before the Mini Trials Riders will have the choice of the following:
- Schooling jumping round(s) where the rider will jump the course.
- “Fix a Round” where riders will jump a schooling round then have additional time to work out the kinks with with either your instructor or Kyle Smith (for a total of 15 minutes) before jumping a second round.
On-line entries ONLY
Post Entries may be available as space allows
- Beginner Novice
- 10:00 – 11:30 ‘Fix a Round’
- 11:30 – 12:00 Schooling Rounds
- Starter / Very Green
- 12:15 – 2:00 ‘Fix a Round’
- 2:00 – 2:30 Schooling Rounds
- 2:45 – 3:45 ‘Fix a Round’
- 3:45 – 4:00 Schooling Rounds
- $10 / round
- $25 for the ‘Fix a Round’
NOTES FOR SUBMITTING AN ENTRY:
- There are time slots for schooling rounds and ‘fix a round’, be sure you sign up for the correct option
- Pick a time and click Sign Up.
- If you are doing the ‘fix a round’ please indicate in the comment section the name of your trainer or if you would like to ride with Kyle
- Click the Submit & Sign Up button at the bottom of the page – when you see the prompt for showing an alternate name; list the rider’s name if it is someone other than the person filling out the form
- You may go back anytime to edit or delete your entry
- If for some reason you need to cancel, please DELETE your registration so that spot can be made available to someone else
- NO ONLINE ENTRIES AFTER 6:00 PM Fri
You will receive a confirmation e-mail 2 days before the competition, please check it as your time may have changed.
NOTES FOR THE DAY OF THE SCHOOLING ROUNDS
Plan to arrive early enough to:
- pick up your number
- sign a release form (if we don’t have one on file for 2016)
- be warmed up and ready to jump your round at the scheduled time