MINI TRIALS ENTRY NOTES AND REMINDERS
- On-line entries are preferred. Enter on-line
- Payments should be sent to Penne Colao, Secretary .
1431 Shanango Rd Darlington, PA 16115
- DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO STONE GATE FARM
- Late entries will ONLY be accepted if registered and paid for on-line AND if there is space available. Contact secretary for availability BEFORE making a late entry.
- Current coggins are required
- A 2018 SGF Release Form (Link below) must be on file
- USEA Release Form (link below) must be signed for each Mini Trials
- We are using paper pinnies and NO bridle numbers. If you need a pinny holder you can purchase them at Big Dees.
- The cross country courses will be different each Mini Trial
- If you have a question please e-mail email@example.com PLEASE DO NOT text, Face Book or e-mail Jackie; she is too busy to respond and you may never get your answer 😉
- The Mini Trials follow the USEF Rules for Eventing with exceptions to the USEF Rules for Eventing for Intro and Very Green
Release Forms: Click on the link below for the NEW on-line release form with electronic signature. The on-line release form will be valid for the entire calendar year. USEA Release forms need to be submitted for EACH competition. If a competitor is under 18 and won’t have a parent attending the event; please send signed release form(s) with the competitor.
- SGF On-Line Release Form link
- USEA Release Form Be sure to download the form and then you will have a fillable PDF with electronic signature
A limited number of Show Jumping Rounds and ‘Fix a Round’ are available on Saturday. Click HERE for more information and to sign up.
- Intro: 2015 Intro Test B
- Very Green: 2015 Intro Test B
- Starter: Beginner Novice Test A 2018
- Beg Novice: Beginner Novice Test B 2018
- Novice: Novice Test A 2018
- Training: Training Test A 2018
Cross Country Schooling will be available week before shows by appointment
Click on Icons for links
Start Box Scoring: Entry Status, Times, Stabling & Scores
2018 June Mini Trials Maps – Coming soon