June 7 – 8. 2017 Wed/Thurs
May 24th Update:
- If you haven’t signed up for the pot luck lunch please go back to the Sign Up Genius and indicate what you will be bringing
- If you have not already paid the balance due; please do so ASAP
- If we do not have a 2016 SGF Release form on file please bring one with you
- The first day we will be riding in the show jumping ring, please be warmed up and ready to jump at your scheduled time. Yo may warm up in the dressage rings.
- Please plan on coming early and watching the other lessons and help move fences
- Lucinda has a lot of material to cover the first day, please be ready to do the exercise when it is your turn and please do not get into private conversations while Lucinda is teaching.
- Please read Lucinda’s – Participants’ memo before arriving
- Stabled horses may pick any stall but please leave it clean. Bedding will NOT be provided
Open for Registration
Closing Date: Closes when full … May 24 (balance due by closing date)
Lucinda Green is one of the best event riders in the world. Known as an excellent instructor, you will emerge from this clinic with improved skills and renewed confidence.
Riders and horses will be grouped together by level. The first day will be using stadium jumps to practice cross-country questions, such as: corners, angled fences, skinnies, unusual distances and line, etc.
The second day will be devoted to cross-country schooling, using existing cross-country fences and taking stadium jumps out to create interesting and challenging combinations.
This clinic is fast paced and challenging and riders and horses must, at a minimum, be comfortable at the Beginner Novice level. If you aren’t comfortable at that level it is suggested that you attend this clinic as an auditor and schedule a lesson with either Jackie or Kyle.
Groups may be limited to 5 riders, so there will be 4 fewer spaces available, so get your entry in early!
- Registration $375
- Stabling: $25/night
- Shavings: $7/bale
- Auditors: $20 / day; Pony Club members $10/day
Notes for On-line Registration:
- The $100 non refundable deposit or full payment must be received within FIVE days of on-line entry or the spot will NOT be held.
- The balance must be paid before closing the date of May 24th or you will not be scheduled. Please make checks payable to Stone Gate LLC and mail to: Jackie Smith 31407 Schneider Rd Hanoverton, OH 44423
- In the comments section please indicate level and if you have any time constraints for scheduling purposes.
- You will receive an e-mail reminder 2 days before the clinic with the scheduled times.
- Pot Luck Lunch: we’ll be having a pot luck lunch both days and we ask all riders and auditors to bring something to share.
- A 2016 Stone Gate Farm Release form ust be on file