2017 Jumper Shows
Sunday May 21 and Saturday Sept 23
Due to the construction of the new jumping arena, there will be no Derbies this year. A NEW and improved location with ditches coming in 2018.
On-line entry form for Pre-entries. You may pay at the show BUT you must scratch by the Thursday before the show if you are not going to come or you will be billed for the entry.
Jumper Show and Derby Entry Form print and bring to the show to save time.
Jumper classes will be held in a sand arena and there will be two classes / level. All classes will be run under Table IV Sec. 1 which is based on faults and closest to optimum time.
Jumper Class Entry Fee: $10/class pre-entry, $15/class post entry
- Night stall $45
- Day stall $25
- Please Note: There is NO BEDDING provided.
Jumper Derby will be offered at the Starter – Preliminary level. The Derby will be held in the sand jumping arena and the grass area surround the sand arena. The course will consist of show jumping and cross country fences and cross country fences which will include portable cross country jumps and banks at Beginner Novice and up. Derby Rules and scoring will be posted.
Pre-entry is requested for the Derby
Derby Entry Fee: $25 / $10 for each additional round at the same level not to be scored
Post entry: $35
Cross Country schooling will be available (weather permitting) $25 / horse
Levels Offered & Tentative Schedule (Start Times)
- Schooling (Jumper fences only) $10/horse 9:00
- Intro – x-rails to 1’ Speed 240mpm 10:00
- Schooling (Jumper fences only) $10/horse 10:30
- Starter – 2’ Speed 280mpm 11:00
- Beginner Novice – 2’7” Speed 300mpm 12:00
- Novice – 2’11” Speed 320mpm 1:30
- Training – 3’3” Speed 325mpm 2:00
- Preliminary – 3’7” Speed 350mpm 2:30
- Bareback Gambler’s Choice – 75% of the entry fee will be distributed to the top 4 placing riders as follows: 1st 40%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%, and 4th 10%. Indicate level on entry form.
Riders may enter TWO consecutive levels. Please indicate the levels on the entry form.