2017 Jumper Shows
Sunday May 21 and Saturday Sept 23
Due to the construction of the new jumping arena, there will be no Derbies this year. A NEW and improved location with ditches coming in 2018.
On-line entry form for Pre-entries. You may pay at the show BUT you must scratch by the Fiday before the show if you are not going to come or you will be billed for the entry.
Jumper Show print and bring to the show to save time.
Jumper classes will be held in a sand arena and there will be two classes / level. All classes will be run under Table IV Sec. 1 which is based on faults and closest to optimum time.
Jumper Class Entry Fee: $10/class pre-entry, $15/class post entry
- Night stall $45
- Day stall $25
- Please Note: There is NO BEDDING provided.
- Stalls must be STRIPPED
Cross Country schooling will be available (weather permitting) $25 / horse
Levels Offered & Tentative Schedule (Start Times)
- Schooling (Jumper fences only) $10/horse 9:00
- Intro – x-rails to 1’ Speed 240mpm 10:00
- Schooling (Jumper fences only) $10/horse 10:30
- Starter – 2’ Speed 280mpm 11:00
- Beginner Novice – 2’7” Speed 300mpm 12:00
- Novice – 2’11” Speed 320mpm 1:30
- Training – 3’3” Speed 325mpm 2:00
- Preliminary – 3’7” Speed 350mpm 2:30
Riders may enter TWO consecutive levels. Please indicate the levels on the entry form.