July 21 Update:
- Entry Status is now available. Please check to make sure that you are in the correct division and to check to see if we are missing anything to make your entry complete. If you made an on line entry and you do NOT see your name on the entry status it is because we have not received a payment yet. Please e-mail Penne at email@example.com ASAP
- IF you need to change divisions please do so ASAP as it is easier to do before scheduling than after.
- On grounds stabling is full – parking will be very tight. ONLY vehicles that are attached to a horse trailer or parked directly in front of the trailer will be allowed in the stabling area. No vehicles (except of official vehicles) will allowed in the stabling area. For those pitching tents, please do NOT take up a trailer spot.
- Release Forms: everyone must have a 2015 SGF release form on file. Please print and sign (must be over 18) and bring it with you if you have not already do so this year. Here is the SGF Release Form link and USEA Release Form must be filled out for each Mini Trial as we need to send them to the USEA.
- Just a reminder that we will be using the paper numbers and that you will need a plastic holder. The pinney holders can be purchased at Big Dees
- WE still NEED Volunteers!! ALL week to prep the grounds and during the competition. Please use the Sign Up Genius to volunteer and earn SGF Bucks
- Scroll down for links to Cross Country Maps and Dressage Tests