July 7th Update:
In addition to the Important Reminders listed further down on the page (please review) immediately below are items that we had issues with at the June Mini Trials and are hoping to alleviate this time around. Hopefully we trained you at the June Mini Trials, but this time around; no more Mr. Nice Guy/
- Entries for the Aug 2nd Mini Trials close in one week, July 14th. Entries that are not received and paid for by midnight on closing date will be assessed a late fee.
- On-line entries are preferred through Equestrian Entries, however payment and paperwork MUST be postmarked within 2 days of making an on-line entry. If you have any questions or problems with Equestrian Entries check the FAQ on their website or e-mail HelpMe@eqentries.com
- Release Forms: A 2015 SGF release form must be on file and a USEA release form needs to be signed for each Mini Trial. The release forms must be signed by the competitor or parent if the rider is a minor. Release forms signed by the trainer are invalid and won’t be accepted! Please mail the release forms with the entry or print it and bring it with you as it will facilitate check in. Links to the USEA Release Form and the SGF Release Form
- NEW for 2015 ALL horses entered must show valid 12 month negative coggins. Please send with entry. And as a PSA< take a picture of it with your cell phone so you always have a copy with you.
- Just a reminder that we will be using the paper numbers and that you will need a plastic holder. The pinney holders can be purchased at Big Dees
- Volunteers are always needed ALL week to prep the grounds and during the competition. Please use the Sign Up Genius to volunteer and earn SGF Bucks
- Due to an unfortunate incident in the stable parking area at the June Mini Trials; NO vehicles that are not attached to a trailer will be allowed in the stable parking area. If you have family or friends who are coming to watch, they must park up in the yard near the house. If you are bringing equipment, you may drop it off and then immediately move to a designated parking area. We apologize for any inconvenience but we are extremely limited on space and those who are stabled NEED a place to park.
- ALL communications should be sent to email@example.com PLEASE DO NOT sent Jackie FB messages or leave messages on my answering I promise someone will get back to you. And PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE ONLY mail payment and entries to Penne Colao, Secretary 1431 Shenango Rd. Darlington, PA 16115
Thank you, hope to see many of you at the Aug Mini Trials
There will be more updates leading up to the Mini Trials; please check back regularly and be sure to scroll down for more information and links